- Master Degree in Clinical Pathology.
- Dr. Ghada has worked as Director of Medical Laboratory at a well known Hospital in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for last ten years prior to joining Cosmesurge and Emirates Hospital.
- Done various research studies on acute leukaemia (Mutant P 53 on acute leukaemia)
- Seventeen years of experience as Clinical Pathologist.
- Hematology: All investigation related to bone marrow aspiration and examination, investigation of all types of anemia, investigation of all types of coagulation defects.
- Clinical Chemistry: All types of blood chemistry, hormones, semen analysis, intrauterine insemination (I.U.I).
- Microbiology: All types of bacterial culture and sensitivity testing and fungus examination.
- Immunology: Human leukocyte antigen (HLA) typing and culture.
- Immunohematology: All investigation related to blood banking and cross matching.