- Consultant Gastroenterology
- American Board of Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Dr. Dahhan is one of the few doctors in the MiddleEast who had formal fellowship training and expertise in liver diseases, His high quality performance of routine and advanced endoscopic procedures is well known in the region, He is a fellow member in ACG, ASGE, EGS, regular speaker in national and international medical conferences.
- Gastroenteroloy Fellowship at Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
- Hepatology Fellowship at the University of Miami, Miami, FL, USA
- Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship at Harvard University, Boston, MA, USA
- Basic and advanced diagnostic studies and management of acid reflux and esophageal diseases
- Management of stomach disorders/ ulcers, GI bleeding, and management of chronic colonic diseases (Crohn’s, Ulcerative colitis, IBS)
- Record of hundreds of performed wireless capsule endoscopy studies in USA, and UAE.
- Early detection of colon polyps and colon cancer/ screening colonoscopy
- Special interest in the diagnosis and management of various liver diseases, including viral hepatitis, fatty liver, and cirrhosis.
- Advanced training and clinical experience in hepatobiliary and pancreatic diseases, Therapeutic ERCP, endoscopic removal of obstructing biliary stones, palliative metal stents placement in biliary-pancreatic malignancies.
- 10 years post fellowships practice experience in USA and UAE.