Qualified experts for you and your family
Through its vast medical services, expert staff, progressive medical technology and country-wide network facilities, Emirates Hospital, an Emirates Healthcare Company, aims to provide a consistent, cultivating world of health, catering to the real-time medical needs of patients, in a cost-effective way.
Urology is a medical specialization of utmost importance. It’s the branch of medicine focused on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases that affect the urinary tract for both men and women as well as the male’s reproductive tract.
Our department at Emirates Hospital is an advanced facility with expert physicians and surgeons to offer you comprehensive and evidence based treatment from common to complex urology problems, using the latest technology and cutting-edge breakthroughs for minimum invasive procedures.
Our doctors have extensive medical training and experience in the treatment of medical conditions of the female urinary tract and the male genitourinary system, including incontinence, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction and different forms of cancer.
At Emirates Hospital’s Urology department, you know you are in good hands.
If not treated in time or caught and identified swiftly, a medical condition can deteriorate alarmingly. Our experienced doctors and medical staff at the Urology department will provide you the best care possible to treat multiple symptoms and medical conditions related to this specialty regardless of gender or age.
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Urinary incontinence and overactive bladder
- Urinary tract infections
- Interstitial cystitis
- Enlarged prostate
- Kidney stones and kidney diseases
- Male and female infertility and sexual dysfunction
- Cancer throughout the urinary tract (kidney, bladder, prostate and testicular cancers)
- Bladder prolapse or dropping of the bladder into the vagina for women
- Bed-wetting, undescended testicles, blockages and other problems relates with the urinary tract in children.
We offer diversified range of clinical treatments for patients with urological disorders including:
- Hypospadias Urologic Gynaecology (cystocele, rectocele)
- Female stress incontinence (TVT, TOT)
- Urologic Oncology (kidney, bladder, prostate and testis)
- Endurology (cystoscopy, transurethral resection of the prostate & transurethral resection of bladder tumour, ureteroscopy, stone disease treatment
- Scrotal disease (varicocele, hydrocele, epidydim, testicular masses and testicular prosthesis)
- Inguinal hernias repair and meshes
- Impotence, penile prosthesis
- Andrology and men’s health wellness and male sexuality
Endourology: All minimally invasive urologic surgical procedures
Laparoscopy: replaced some open surgical procedures
Urologic oncology: Surgical treatment of malignant genitourinary diseases such as cancer of the prostate, adrenal glands, bladder, kidneys, ureters, testicles, and penis, as well as the skin and subcutaneous tissue and muscle
Neurourology: nervous system control of the genitourinary system and of conditions causing abnormal urination
Paediatric urology: Urologic disorders in children