INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY & ALLERGY
A Comprehensive care by experts for your allergy and immune system
As allergy or defects in immune system can have a great impact on your quality of life, EH offer you a comprehensive service at our specialist clinics
Our vision in EH is to provide top-notch clinical services, including access to up-to-date diagnostic allergy tests and treatment strategies The allergy and clinical immunology division focuses on both allergic disease — including food allergy, asthma and environmental allergies — as well as immunodeficiency disorders, Our Clinic provides state-of-the-art care for children and adults with allergic rhinitis, sinusitis asthma and allergic diseases. In addition to its world-renowned programs in food allergy, the clinic cares of all ages with asthma, allergic rhinitis, eosinophilic esophagitis, atopic dermatitis, drug allergy and stinging insect allergy.
Our clinic also provides a comprehensive care to individuals with immunodeficiency diseases.
What We Provide
Our doctor is specialized in diagnosing and treatment of
- Environmental Allergy as Allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis and asthma
- Food Allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Children Allergies
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergy by different modalities including, performing skin test , immunotherapy
- Immunological diseases as autoimmune diseases as Rheumatoid arthritis, celiac diseases….
- Diagnosis of immunodeficiency diseases
A smile is an asset. It breaks barriers, generates warmth, and adds compassion and glamour to one’s face. To many, the pain associated with being in the dentist’s chair is worth the confidence and poise imparted by a smile makeover. Furthermore, we have treatments to counteract wrong approaches in orthodontic treatments to restore facial symmetry.
Cosmetic dentistry is the science/art of creating the smile you always dreamed of having. With breakthroughs in technology, a dentist can help you get the bright, beautiful and aesthetic smile of your dreams.
The department of Ophthalmology consisting of fellowship trained and experienced consultants is certain to provide you with best services. The goal is to provide comprehensive, high-quality, and state-of-the-art eye care in an accessible, supportive, caring, and user-friendly environment. It has always strived for superior outcomes and a high level of satisfaction for patients. The consultant ophthalmologists, optometrists, assistant ophthalmologist, nurses and staff have been working with exceptional efficiency to deliver the best eye care service. The staff has also been providing individual attention which is highly valuable for our patients, whether they are visiting for a routine check-up, outpatient consultation, simple or surgical procedure, or emergency care.
- General Ophthalmology
- Pediatric ophthalmology cases examination, diagnosis and management
- Slit-lamp examination of the anterior segment of the eye
- Posterior Segment & fundus examination
- Slit-lamp biomicroscopy
- Direct & Indirect Ophthalmoscopy
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Retinal degenerations
- Glaucoma services
- All minor surgical procedures
- Strabismus surgery: horizontal muscle
- Cataract surgery: phacoemulsification, extracapsular cataract extraction
- Adult glaucoma surgery
- Assisted in retinal detachment surgery
- Assisted in keratoplasty surgery
- Refractive surgery (LASIK)