Only the best for the human body’s most important network
Through its vast medical services, expert staff, progressive medical technology and country-wide network facilities, Emirates Hospital, an Emirates Healthcare Company, aims to provide a consistent, cultivating world of health, catering to the real-time medical needs of patients, in a cost-effective way.
The department of Neurology at Emirates Hospital is dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting-edge scientific research, and outstanding medical education. Multidisciplinary, comprehensive care is standard in our department, and is made possible in particular by highly-trained and qualified teams.
We are fortunate to have state-of-the-art facilities for evaluating patients with neurological diseases, performing the latest clinical and basic science investigations, and training the next generations of physicians and neurologists.
We offer diversified range of clinical treatments for patients with neurological symptoms, signs, syndromes and disorders. They include:
- Numbness, tingling and sensory loss
- Gait and balance problems
- Vision disorders
- Difficulty in swallowing (Dysphagia)
- Dizziness, vertigo and fainting (Syncope)
- Back and neck pain
- Cerebrovascular disease, such as stroke and paralysis
- Demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis
- Headache disorders such as migraine
- Infections of the brain and peripheral nervous system
- Movement disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord disorders
- Speech and language disorders
- Behavioural disorders