Emirates Hospital provides a consistent, high-level of quality care to our patients, always putting patient needs at the centre of what we do. Through our vast medical services, expert staff, progressive medical technology and country-wide network facilities, we provide individualized care to patients in our Family Medicine department. Family Medicine is crucial to healthcare because it is aimed at the individual and every case is different. Our qualified teams in Family Medicine play a key role in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of multiple diseases in adults.
Our services are designed to provide you with customized and personal care including long term comprehensive care for adults, adolescents and the elderly as well as an assessment of your condition. Our teams are trained to help you prevent, detect and treat a broad range of diseases.
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, joint problems, osteoporosis, rheumatic diseases, thyroid problems, lung problems and other long-term medical conditions
- Comprehensive executive check-ups, which are predicated to multi-specialty approach using state-of-the-art diagnostic tests to match the patient’s requirements
- Preventive care including screenings and adult immunization
- Routine medical check-ups
- Comprehensive medical checkup, required for employment or for travel
- Health risk assessment and prevention
- Personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle (nutrition, exercise and management of stress)
- Geriatric care