Neurosurgery is the specialty concerned with the surgical treatment of diseases of the nervous system composed of the brain, spinal cord and spinal column, as well as the nerves that travel through all parts of the body. The Department of Neurosurgery at Emirates Hospital, Jumeirah is equipped to perform all types of surgeries for a wide range of illnesses. We offer minimally invasive surgeries that gives the convenience of much shorter hospital stay and heightened patient comfort, while maximizing the efficacy of the procedure.
- Spine Surgery (Minimally Invasive, Microsurgery, Endoscopy & Spinal Navigation).
- Minimally Invasive Spinal stabilization for Traumatic and Degenerative Diseases.
- Spinal Arthroplasty with Total Disc Replacement.
- Spinal Deformity Surgery.
- Percutaneous Infiltration and Ablation Procedures for Back Pain.
- Endoscopic and Microsurgery for Pituitary Adenoma.
- Brain and Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
- Conservative Treatment of Neck and Back Pain.
- Minimal invasive Microscopic and Endoscopic Surgery for Disc Diseases (Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar).
- Minimal Invasive Spinal Fixation of Spine
- Treatment of Hydrocephalus with VP-Shunt.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for Pain Therapy.
- Experience in Pedicle Screw Placement with Spinal Navigation in Cervical, Thoracal and Lumbar Spine.
- Surgery for Brain and Spine Trauma.
- Microscopic Surgery for Brain and Spine Tumours.