At Emirates Hospital, Jumeirah Pediatric Surgery Department provides comprehensive paediatric surgical service for neonates, infants and children up to 13 years of age. Our paediatric surgeons, make sure that your loved ones get proper diagnosis, pre-operative and postoperative management of surgical problems. Recognising and correcting these problems surgically will ensure the good quality of life that you as a parent are hoping for. We are striving to provide state-of-the-art surgical services for new-borns and children. Our level three NICU ensures that we are equipped to take care of critical cases as well. Our pediatric surgery team works in conjunction with Paediatric and Neonatology Departments to provide comprehensive care for all kinds of paediatric surgical illnesses including diagnosis and treatment for all paediatric age categories.
- Neonatal Surgery : birth defect and anomaly repair , acute surgical neonatal cases management
- Paediatric Day Case Surgery : inguinal, umbilical and epigastric hernia repair, circumcision, undescended testis, hydrocele, excisional biopsy of skin lesion ( lipoma, dermoid cyst)
- Paediatric Minimally Invasive procedures for diagnosis and treatment: laparoscopy and thoracoscopy
- Paediatric Thoracic and Abdominal (GI) Surgery
- Paediatric Urology: undescended testis , hypospadias, posterior urethral valve, ureteric reflux
- Emergency Paediatric Surgery: appendicitis , intussusception, testicular torsion, ovarian cyst torsion, wounds repair, burns treatment , abscess I&D
- paediatric hemangioma management