Dr Nafeesa has more than 25 years of experience in general medicine including rheumatology, endocrinology, nephrology, cardiology, psychiatry, and emergency medicine.
She was involved in many activities as volunteering in medical awareness campaigns, lecturing, training students and residents.
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Pakistan
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Pakistan
Diploma in Personal nutrition, Ireland
- Emergency Care (Trauma, wounds, small cut injuries, BLS, ACLS)
- General Practice (common cough and colds, headache, infectious disease, abdominal pain, and many others)
- Chronic diseases (hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, low back pain, anaemia, migraine)
- Primary Health Care & Travel Medicine
- Preventive Medicine and Diet planning