Atosa has over 20 years of extensive physiotherapy and rehabilitation practice. She has strong ability encompassing a broad spectrum of skills in the Physical treatments/Manual therapy to maintain, enhance and restore physical functioning.
- Spinal Disc Herniation.
- Spinal manual therapy and mobilization.
- Post operation Physiotherapy for Spinal surgeries.
- Neurology disorders.
- Gynaecology disorder.
- Lower back pain and neck therapy.
- Neuromuscular & Respiratory disorder.
- Prenatal and Postnatal.
- Sports Physiotherapy.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.
- Treating acute and chronic low back pain.
- Chest Physiotherapy for adults and children.
- Physical treatments to maintain, enhance and restore physical functioning.
- Paediatric and Geriatric Inpatients and Outpatients.