Dr. Ahmad Al Tunji specializes in urology, general surgery, paediatric, endoscopy and infertility treatments. He has worked with Al Razi Hospital – Syria as a Urology Surgeon and has served at the Aleppo Private Hospital as a Specialist in Urology Department. Dr. Ahmad also had the opportunity to offer his services at Al Ryad Hospital in In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). He has also worked in other reputed hospitals such as Al Hekmah Hospital, University Hospital; Al Kindi Hospital; Ibn Rushed Hospital and University Hospital.
- Master of Science in Medicine Degree in Urology (1988-1992).
- General Practitioner in Faculty of Medicine Aleppo University, Syria MD (1982-1987).
- Men’s Health (Urological disorders)
- Shockwave Therapy Treatment
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections (STDs/STIs)
- Prostate Inflammation/Infection/Prostatitis (medical treatment and prostate massage)
- Prostate Enlargement
- Male Infertility
- Congenital Penile Curvature (Surgical Treatment)
- Peyronie’s Disease (Pharmacological, Shockwave and Surgical Therapy)
- Urinary Tract Infection in males and females
- Urinary Incontinence (Urine Leakage) in all ages for males and females
- Paediatric Urology (Undescended Testicles, Circumcision)