Dr Ahmad Al Tunji is a specialist in urology, general surgery, paediatric, endoscopy and infertility treatments. He has worked with Al Razi Hospital – Syria as a Urologic Surgeon and has served at the Aleppo Private Hospital as a Specialist in Urology Department. Dr Ahmad also had the opportunity to offer his services at Al Ryad Hospital for treatments In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). In addition, he also been an instrumental member working with varied other hospitals as Al Hekmah Hospital, University Hospital; Al Kindi Hospital; Ibn Rushed Hospital and University Hospital.
- Master of Science in Medicine Degree in Urology (1988-1992).
- General Practitioner in Faculty of Medicine Aleppo University, Syria MD (1982-1987).
- Urology treatment
- General surgery
- Paediatric treatments
- Endoscope and Infertility treatments
- Endoscopy and Laze Technique in Urology (2011-2012).
- Laparoscopy Ligation for Varicocell, Al Razi (2011).
- Dexel Injection for Stress Incontinence, Al Razi (2010).
- Dexel Injection for Reflux, Al Razi (2010).
- Urethral Stone Lithotripsy with Hydraulic Waves, Al Razi Hospital (2005-2006).
- TUR Bladder Tumours and Chemical Post-Operative Therapy with Adriamycin, Thiotepa, BCG, Al Razi Hospital (2001-2003).
- Urethral Reconstructive Surgery, Aleppo University (1990-1992).