Dr.Ahmed Ghalayini has more than 30 years of Clinical experience after graduation, having worked in Hospitals in Egypt, Gaza Palestine then in U.A.E.
He was chief of Primary care in Al Zahra hospital in Sharjah, and in the last 24 years he worked as G.P and senior Primary care Physician at Al Zahra Medical Centre in Dubai till May 2019.
Dr.Ahmed has extensive experience in treating Acute medical cases as G.P and Family medicine , with specific focus of primary care in (general surgery, orthopaedics, E.N.T, gynaecology, apart from primary care in General internal medicine, Hypertension, Diabetes, Hyperlipidaemia, Thyroid disorder, Trauma, Immunizations, Asthma, and skin problem, and general medical complaints.
He has additional experience in school health as he is supervising the medical team in one of the leading School in Sharjah.
Dr. Anmed Ghalayini is well recognized for his good clinical skills, pleasant bedside manner, dedication, discipline hard work, and ethical practice.
He speaks fluent English and Arabic, and has a huge patients following from various ethnic background, Arabic, Indian, European, American and Asian .He truly represents the demographic profile of U.A.E.
As General physician: He treats patients with the following complaints: Fever, Cough cold, all kinds of pain, asthma, acute wounds and skin problems, also management and follow up Chronic cases of hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, diabetes, urinary complaints, E.N.T cases, chest problems and immunizations etc., and refer the needed cases to the consultant or to the Hospital for further investigations and follow up.
He is involved in standard and comprehensive Medical Check-ups for corporate companies as also pre employments check-ups for various companies in the country. He does pre insurance medical check-ups, and has vast experience in preventive medicine.
- MBchB University of Alexandria Egypt.
- Membership of Emirates Medical Association.
- Certified Medical license as general Practitioner from D.H.A.
- Certified Medical license as General Practitioner from M.O.H.
- Previous Membership of Arab Medical Association in Gaza.
- Dr. Ahmed is up to date in the latest developments in Medicine and surgical subspecialties he is regularly attending various national and international conferences in Primary care and various specialties in internal medicine, hypertension, hyperlipidaemia and GI subspecialties.
- He has participated in an International study on Hypertension, and has had a mention in the papers published in international journals.