Dr. Ahmed completed his Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine, Al Azhar University, Cairo and went on to do this Masters in Pulmonary Diseases from Ain Shams University, Cairo. Dr. Ahmed obtained his MRCP Part 1 UK and MRCP part 2 UK in 2015 and 2016 respectively. Dr. Ahmed is a well experienced Pulmonologist with more than 15 years of experience in the area of Pulmonary Medicine spanning across UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Asthma (Adult and Childhood).
- Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry, Lung Volumes, Diffusion Capacity).
- Sleep Associated Breathing Disorders.
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD).
- Pneumonia & other infectious diseases.