Dr. Alaa Mohialdeen
Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Alaa has over 15 years of clinical experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Providing antenatal care and managing general gynaecology problems including heavy periods, menstrual disorders, menopausal problems, abnormal smears, infertility, early pregnancy problems and pelvic pain.
She has skill and experience in high risk obstetrics and provides women centred care. She is also proficient at open and minimally invasive surgeries such as hysterectomies, ovarian cystectomies, fibroid surgery and pelvic floor repairs.
- Correction of gynaecological hormonal disturbances and menstrual irregularities
- Hysteroscopy (minimal invasive) management of intra uterine lesions (fibroids and polyps)
- Hysteroscopy (minimal invasive) removal of the endometrium lining
- Managing infertility with hormonal treatment or by minimal access surgery
- Management of recurring miscarriages
- Management of normal delivery, vaginal assisted delivery and caesarean section
- High Risk Pregnancy Management
- Management of Obstetrical Complications.
- Ultrasound studies in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Prenatal, Antenatal and postnatal care
- All gynaecological procedures including abdominal & vaginal hysterectomy