Dr. Amir Nasseri
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Dr. Amir Nasseri is an American Board certified Obstetrician & Gynecologist who has settled in Dubai since March 2010. He graduated with honors as a biochemist from University of California (UCLA),
Dr. Amir pursued postgraduate trainee in medicine and specialized in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has also trained many medical students from 1996-2006 and held a position as clinical assistant professor at the University of Arizona, in addition to Academic professor at University of Touro and University medical center in Nevada. He has published book chapters, research articles, and case studies.
Dr. Nasseri has held many leading positions in major hospitals and peer review committees and frequently appeared as a leading expert by various medical defense teams.
Current & Past Affiliations
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology-ACOG
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology- ABOG
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- American Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- American Society of Laparoscopic Gynecologists
- American Society of Chemist & Biochemist
- Society of maternal-fetal medicine-UK
- Pima County- Arizona & Clark county-Nevada medical society
- UCLA/USC/Boston University/UOA & ALBORZ College Alumni societies
- Management of medical complications of pregnancy and high-risk deliveries with specific interests in gestational diabetes, endocrine disorders, and multiple gestations.
- Woman’s reproductive tract, pregnancy and childbirth.
- Cosmetic Gynaecology
- Vaginal rejuvenation/vaginoplasty
- Complicated laparoscopic and advance gynaecologic operations such as large fibroids, large complex adnexal mass
- Complete laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Pelvic floor reconstruction
- Urogynecology / Surgical Urinary Incontinence