Dr. Amr Mohamed Sarwat
Specialist – Neurosurgeon
Dr. Amr Mohamed Sarwat FRCS (Glasg.) is a Neurosurgeon who predominantly treats and operates on adult spinal pathology, including disc prolapses in neck and back, trauma and fracture surgery and complex spinal surgeries. He has over 15 years of experience in spinal surgery. He adopts a conservative approach to most spinal problems and operates after exhausting non-surgical modalities. He uses pain management techniques such as epidurals and blocks to facilitate a rehabilitation-based treatment modality. Interventional pain management procedures is carried out on a day case basis.
- Adult spinal degenerative problems.
- Minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Traumatic spine injuries in adults.
- Failed Back Surgery.
- Artificial disc replacement.
- Interventional Pain management.