Dr Ane Crespo Cuevas completed her graduation from University of Basque country (UPV), Spain. Basurto University Hospital with High distinction in year 2011. Later in the year 2016 she also obtained her specialization in Neurology from Hospital Universitari Germans trias and Pujol Barcelona, Spain. She finished her specialization also with High Distinction in her areas of interest i.e. Neurology.
Dr Ane also finished her Specialization in Movement disorders in University of Universitat
Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), Barcelona, Spain and then completed her Doctorate (PhD) in University of Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB): USA-MD. She has 8 years of rich experience in Neurology and related fields.
She has also been an eminent academician and writer of various researches and journals in Europe and Australia. She has more than 37 publications under name which she has written on various topics related to Neurology and Neurosciences. During her research times, she has also taught classes on Neurology and Movement Disorders across Spain.
• Neurologist specialized in Movement Disorders
• Advanced Parkinson’s disease treatment
• Botulinum toxin for movement disorders and headache
• Ultrasonography for diagnosis of degenerative and vascular disease
• Expert in treating acute stroke cases with Intrarterial Thrombolysis and mechanical Thrombectomy and their management
• Management and Treatment of Epilepsy
• Nerve Conduction studies and EEG
• Management of Multiple Sclerosis