Dr Asra Al Rahmani completed her graduation in year 2017. She finished her residency from King Abdullah University Hospital/ Jordan University of Science and Technology. Before coming to UAE she practiced in Amman, Jordan for two years in her area of specialization. Her areas of specialization include General Radiology Fields, MRCT, Ultrasounds, Fluoroscopy, CT Scans and MRIs. She also has special interest in Ultrasound guided procedure
• Female Imaging
• Doppler scanning
• Arteriovenous fistula mapping and renal Doppler
• Special Investigations like HSGs, IVP, Barium studies, RGU, MCU etc.
• Ultrasound guided procedures including FNACS, aspirations, biopsies etc.
• Reporting CTs including Brain, Musculoskeletal and Angiograms (Brain & Peripheral)
• MRIs of Brain, Musculoskeletal, Abdomino-Pelvic including MRCPs