Dr.Ayman Labban is our Specialist Neurologist here at Emirates Hospital.
Having completed his education across Italy and France, Dr.Ayman went on to take up positions across a number of institutions in France. Following which Dr.Ayman also has held numerous teaching positions at universities. Successfully having held numerous capacities across Europe and the Middle East with his most recent position as the Head of Neurology department at Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai Dr.Ayman now oversees all neurological related ailments at Emirates Hospital Jumeirah.
- Cerebrovascular disease, such as stroke
- Demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis
- Headache disorders such as migraine
- Infections of the brain and peripheral nervous system
- Movement disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease
- Neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy
- Spinal cord disorders
- Speech and language disorders
- Behavioural disorders
- Neuro-oncology , brain cancer
- Botox injection for migraine, headache and muscle spasms
- Sleep study
- Nerve conduction study