Dr. Azima Rashidova is our Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology who finished her studies in Samarkand, USSR, gaining M.D degree with Honors in Medicine and surgery and PhD degree in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
After gaining tremendous education of the highest category in the field, she performed diverse roles throughout her career, working as a doctor, gynecology department manager, associate professor and even a health and mother- child wellbeing inspector. Throughout her career she worked in Uzbekistan, Yemen and UAE.
Dr. Azima Rashidova is appreciated both her practical and theoretical work. She published more than 20 medical articles in Uzbekistan and Russian medical associations’ journals and participated in numerous international conferences and scientific meetings. Having a vast experience of working in multinational environments, she speaks several languages, including Russian, Arabic, Farsi and Turkish.
- Management of normal and high-risk pregnancies.
- Normal and operative delivery.
- Acute and chronic gynecological diseases.
- Planned and acute gynecological surgeries.
- Infertility ( Female and Male)
- Gynecological endocrinology.
- Cosmetic Gynecology
- Cervical screening ; Colposcopy
- Breast disorder
- Menopause and HRT ( Hormonal replacement therapy)
- Childest gynecology.
Dr. Azima Rashidova brings more than 33 years of her expertise and compassion to all ladies who need top professional healthcare.