Dr. Ebtihaj Al Anizi
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Ebtihaj completed her MBChB from the Basra University Medical College, Iraq in 1985. Subsequently she received her Professional Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Baghdad Medical College. Dr. Ebtihaj completed her Master’s Degree in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Dubrovnik, Croatia in 2011.
She has obtained her Diploma in advanced Obstetrics and Gynecology Ultrasound from Ian Donald School of Ultrasound. Dr. Ebtihaj worked in different hospitals in Iraq and Jordan before moving to UAE in 1997 and continued her practice in government & private hospitals within Sharjah Dubai and Abu Dhabi. She also undertook a Clinical teaching role in Dubai medical college for girls.
- Antenatal care for normal and high-risk pregnancy
- Management of normal, instrumental and operative deliveries including complicated cases
- Laparotomy for ectopic, ovarian cyst; and in assisting oncology cases and laparoscopic surgeries
- Management and treating of gynecology disease and hormonal disturbances
- Cervical colposcopy and hysteroscopy
- Early detection, screening and management of cervical cancer
- Family planning and contraception counselling and management
- Counselling and management of infertility