Dr. Elie Al Ahmar
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr Elie completed his studies of medicine in 2014 and pursued his interest in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
In the year 2018 he finished his specialization from the American University of Beirut. He obtained a Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery from Université Libre De Bruxelles where he was trained in Centre Hospitalier Régional (CHR) Liège, Belgium under the supervision of Prof. Michelle Nisolle.
Dr Elie also obtained a bachelor in Endoscopy and Minimal Invasive Gynaecology Surgeon certificates from European Academy of Gynaecological Surgery.
Dr. Elie Al Ahmar received a diploma in Obstetrical and Gynecological Ultrasound from Université Catholique de Louvain – Belgium.
- Benign Laparoscopic Gynecological surgeries :Hysteroscopy, Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Ovarian Cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Infertility treatments
- General Gynecology
- Detailed Obstetrics and gynecological ultrasound studies
- Caesarean Section and Vaginal Deliveries
- Normal and High Risk Pregnancies