Dr. Fatemeh Nabavizadeh
Specialist - Cardiologist
Dr. Fatemeh Nabavizadeh has over 15 years’ experience in cardiology. She got trained in cardiology at the Modarres Hospital, 0Tehran, Iran.
She has completed two fellowships in the USA: Echocardiography fellowship from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and a Transoesophageal Echocardiography Fellowship from the Mayo Clinic, USA.
Dr. Fatemeh speaks Farsi and English
- Cardiovascular Disease and Risk Factors
- Stress Test with Treadmill and Echocardiography
- Preventive Cardiology
- Women’s Cardiology, Pregnancy and Hypertension, Pregnancy and Heart Disease
- Heart Failure Management
- Acute Coronary Syndromes and Coronary Artery Disease
- Risk Stratification of Heart Disease in Patients with Family History of Heart Problems
- Hypertension and Diabetes Management
- Arrhythmia Management, including Cardioversion
- Dyslipidaemia Management, (familial high cholesterol and Triglyceride)
- GCAA approved cardiologist for aviation medicine.