Dr. Ghada Al-Hossainey
Dr. Ghada is an USA trained paediatric specialist with more than 30 years’ experience. She did her MBBCh and Masters of Paediatrics from faculty of medicine Egypt.
Dr. Ghada has also acquired membership of the Royal College of Physicians and Child Health (London) and a Medical Doctorate degree in Paediatrics.
As a specialist Pediatrician she provides comprehensive, specialized pediatric care to infants, children and adolescents in a child friendly and vibrant environment.
Dr.Ghada has extensive experience in diagnosis and treatment of problems affecting child health. Dr. Ghada scope of services includes allergic diseases – asthma, allergic rhinitis and atopic dermatitis, growth and developmental issues, Infectious diseases, respiratory preventative medicine for paediatrics, vaccinations, feeding problems, nutritional deficiency, blood diseases, skin diseases, renal disorders, nocturnal enuresis & speech Defects.
She is very dedicated and has great passion for children. Prior to joining us she has worked in number of reputed hospitals in UAE, Egypt, KSA and USA.
- Well Baby & Child Clinic
- Growth Faltering
- Management & Assessment of Developmental milestones as per age
- Normal Feeding and Feeding Difficulties
- Macro and Micronutrient Deficiencies
- Weight Issues (Obesity & Underweight)
- Infectious Diseases in Children Respiratory Diseases
- Allergic Diseases (Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis, Atopic Dermatitis, Food Allergies)
- Childhood Skin Problems
- Anemia (Acute and Chronic)
- Pediatric Renal Problem
- Nocturnal Enuresis
- Speech Disorders