Dr. Hanan Bahaaeldin is a General Radiologist with many years of experience and specific expertise in areas of Women Imaging and CT Angiography including Coronary CTA.
She was appointed as Specialist of Diagnostic Radiology at Zagazig University Hospitals, Egypt, a 2000 bedded center, and in 2019 was promoted to a Consultant position in the same hospital.
Dr. Hanan is also a lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University and has multiple publications in international journals to her credit. She also completed several specialized courses and diplomas to upgrade her clinical skills.
- Radiology Doctorate degree, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt.
- Master degree, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt.
- Breast Imaging: MRI, ultrasound, mammography, contrast-enhanced mammography, and tomosynthesis.
- Computed tomography of the whole body with extensive experience in CT angiography including cardiac CT (coronary CT angiography and pediatric cardiac CT).
- MRI of the whole body with good experience in cardiac MRI.
- Ultrasonography: abdominal, superficial parts, and transvaginal ultrasound.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy.
- Doppler examination of arterial and venous supply to various accessible vessels (Peripheral, carotid, renal and obstetric).
- Conventional radiography includes plain and contrast examinations.
Languages: Arabic, English