Dr Ihab Jizi
Dr. Ihab completed his M.D from American University of Beirut Medical Center in 1984 and his residency in Internal Medicine from American University of Beirut Medical Center. Dr. Ihab holds a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care from AUBMC. He has special interest in management and treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Asthma (Adult and Childhood).
Dr. Ihab worked as Head of Pulmonary & Critical Care Unit at reputed hospitals in Lebanon. He is a member of the Lebanese Order of Physicians, Lebanese Pulmonary Society & Lebanese Society of Critical Care.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Asthma (Adult and Childhood).
- Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry, Lung Volumes, Diffusion Capacity).
- Sleep Associated Breathing Disorders.
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD).
- Pneumonia & other infectious diseases.