Dr. Japna Singh completed her post-graduation in year 2012 and started working with Fortis Group of Hospitals (India) in Radiology Department. Later Dr. Japna obtained an international visiting Fellowship in Breast Imaging from Harvard University (U.S.A). She brings in a rich experience of more than 7 years in various radiology and imaging modalities. She has special interest in Obstetrics and Gynaecology scans including anomaly, nuchal translucency scans and transvaginal scans.
- Female Imaging
- Doppler scanning including extremity veins and arteries
- Arteriovenous fistula mapping and renal Doppler
- Special Investigations like HSGs, IVP, barium studies, RGU, MCU etc.
- Ultrasound guided procedures including FNACS, aspirations, biopsies etc.
- Reporting CTs including Brain, Musculoskeletal and Angiograms (Brain & Peripheral)
- MRIs of Brain, Musculoskeletal, Abdomino-Pelvic including MRCPs.