Dr. Joseph Sleiman, our ENT Consultant at Emirates Hospital has over 19 years of experience in Otolaryngology, treating both children and adults. He graduated at St. Joseph University of Beirut and then continued his post graduate in Otorhinolaryngology at the Paris VII University.
Before joining Emirates Hospital, Dr. Sleiman worked as a Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon at Abou-Jaoudeh Hospital in Lebanon for 10 years. He has high expertise in Rhinology, Neck Surgery, Snoring and Middle Ear Surgeries. Dr. Sleiman recently introduced a new surgery (Lacrymal Duct Opening through the Nose) at our Emirates Hospital facilities, achieving great success.
A part of the Lebanese Medical Association, Emirates Medical Association and European Rhinology Society Dr.Joseph has also authored several research papers and publications; Nasal fossae dimensions in the neonate and young infant, The journal of Laryngology and Otology, Variantes et incidents per-opératoires observes au cours de la chirurgie de l’otospongiose and more.
- Endoscopic Sinus and Nasal Surgery
- Septoplasty (Deviated Nose and Septum)
- Otoplasty (Prominent Ear)
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Surgery (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, Laser and Radio Frequency Technique)
- Neck Surgery (Salivary Glands, Lymph Nodes, Congenital Masses)
- Microscopic Laryngeal Surgery (Vocal Polyps and Cysts)
- Management of Allergic Disorders of the Nose (Allergic Rhinitis, Sinonasal Polyposis)
- Vertigo and Dizziness Diagnosis and Therapy
- Pediatric ENT Diseases