Dr. Jwan Mansoor Putris is a UK board physician in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and has over 30 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology spanning three countries, Iraq, United Kingdom and the UAE. She has held various positions in major UK hospitals and teaching hospitals in Iraq and has been working in the UAE since 2002.
Dr. Putris has extensive experience and special interest in cosmetic vaginal surgery including laser for vaginal tightening, cervical pre-cancerous lesion with aide of colposcopy and hormone replacement therapy for premenopausal women.
She is also a Member and Fellow of The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK.
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Including Laser Vaginal Tigthening, Anterior and Posterior Vaginal Repair and Labiaplasty
- Cervical Pre-Cancerous Lesion
- Menopause Management
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding by Medical and Surgical Approach
- Family Planning Councelling
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Ultrasound
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy