Dr. Kadhim Al Sahlanee is a graduate of Bagdad University in Iraq in 1972. He has got an extensive experience in Gastroenterology and Endoscopy extending over 40 years, in various Iraqi, United Kingdom and UAE Hospitals.
Dr Kadhim obtained his membership to the royal colleges of physician of UK in London, Edinburgh and Glasgow, and worked for three years in gastroenterology in various UK hospitals.
- Management of various gastrointestinal disorders like stomach ulcers, Bacteria of the stomach, H pylori, duodenal ulcers, Reflux disease and acidity
- Colon problems like irritable spastic colon, colon ulcers and polyps, Cohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Surveillance colonoscopy for detection of early colon cancer
- Liver disorders especially virus B and C infection and Fatty liver
- Endoscopies both for upper and lower GIT, including Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy, for removal of polyps, foreign bodies, bleeding from ulcers or varices and various other disorders