Dr. Kadhim Al Sahlanee is a graduate of Bagdad University in Iraq in 1972. He has got an extensive experience in Gastroenterology and Endoscopy extending over 40 years, in various Iraqi, United Kingdom and UAE Hospitals.
After obtaining his MBCHB from Baghdad University and working in Baghdad medical city for few years, he was granted a scholarship to the UK for post graduate study and training in Gastroenterology and Endoscopy. Dr Kadhim obtained his membership to the royal colleges of physician of UK in London, Edinburgh and Glasgow, and worked for three years in gastroenterology in various UK hospitals including Prince Charles, St George’s and the Royal Bath and Devon hospitals. Dr Kadhim also served as ahead for Endoscopy services in Fujairah Hospital for almost 20 years.
- MBCHB Baghdad 1972
- MRCP UK 1982
- FRCP UK 1998
- Management of various Gastrointestinal disorders like stomach ulcers, Bacteria of the stomach, H pylori, duodenal ulcers, Reflux disease and acidity
- Colon problems like irritable spastic colon, colon ulcers and polyps, Cohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Surveillance colonoscopy for detection of early colon cancer
- Liver disorders especially virus B and C infection and Fatty liver
- Endoscopies both for upper and lower GIT, including Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy, for removal of polyps, foreign bodies, bleeding from ulcers or varices and various other disorders