Dr Basel Alassi, Specialist – ENT , has a vast experience of more than 10 years in the UAE and Syria. Dr. Basel has an expertise in treating all medical and surgical cases related to his specialty.
- Masters Degree in Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery from Alleppo University
- Diploma in Paediatric Audiology, University Isabel I de Castilla, Spain
- Professional Diploma in Advanced Vestibular Science, University of Sharjah, UAE
- Degree in Occupational Medicine, La Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Member of Syrian Medical Association
- Member of Emirates Medical Association ( ENT Society)
- Allergic Rhinitis Management, Allergy and Immunotherapy of Allergic Rhinitis & Bronchitis
- Management of Vertigo, Dizziness and Balance Disorders
- Hearing Tests: Pure tone Audiometry, Acoustic Immittance tests)
- Tonsils and Adenoids Surgery
- Nasal Obstruction Correction (Septoplasty, Nasal Polypectomy, Nasal turbinates Surgery, Nose Fractures Manipulation)
- Middle Ear Microscopic Surgery (Grommet insertion, Myringoplasty, Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy).
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS).
- Microscopic Laryngeal Surgery for vocal cord operations (nodes, polyps, biopsy)
- Clinical Balance Tests, VNG, VHit, EcochG