Dr. Madhu Awatramani has obtained her medical graduate and postgraduate qualifications and experience in Radio-diagnosis from highly recognized institutions in Mumbai such as the KEM Hospital, LTMG (Sion) Hospital and the Tata Memorial Hospital and has been working as Specialist Radiologist in the UAE since 2003. Dr. Madhu is presently associated with the Emirates Hospital Clinics as a part-time visiting Specialist Radiologist and believes in high quality of Radiology investigations with accurate reporting using state of the art equipment and meticulous clinical correlation.
- MBBS, MD, DNB, DMRE
- Lecturer in Radiology at the Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Mumbai.
- Junior Consultant in Radiology at the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Consultant Radiologist at the Regency Medical Centre in Tanzania.
- Visiting Consultant Radiologist at diagnostic centers in Mumbai.
- Specialist Radiologist with Aster DM Healthcare in Dubai.
- Specialist Radiologist with ICARE clinics, a part of Emirates Healthcare in Dubai.
Dr. Madhu is well versed in Digital Radiology and Ultrasound with 25 years of post-qualification experience to date. She performs a wide range of routine ultrasounds such as abdomen, KUB, pelvis and cranial sonography (pediatrics) in addition to her areas of special interest listed below:
- Gynecologic & infertility ultrasound, including transvaginal scans.
- Obstetric ultrasound including evaluation of Nuchal translucency, congenital fetal anomalies, fetal biometry and biophysical profile, obstetric Doppler studies and 3D/4D scans.
- Superficial and small parts ultrasound such as soft tissues, thyroid, salivary glands and scrotum.
- Breast imaging.