Dr. Maher Khalil is German Board certified in Otorhinolaryngology head and neck surgery. He was Consultant ENT and Head & Neck Plastic Surgery for six years in Germany. He has worked at various hospitals in Germany which includes, Monchengladbach Hospital, Stadtisches Klinikum Dessau and Bad Salzungun.
Dr. Maher Khalil was HNO Facharzt in Year 2012. He has done Specialist training in ENT, Bad Salzungen, academic teaching hospital of University of Jena, Germany. Apart from that 24 months training in ENT, Stadtisches Klinikum Dessau Academic Teaching Hospital of Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Germany. The ENT trainings are also done from Charite Campus Benjamin Franklin University Hospital, Berlin, Germany as well as from Tischrin Hospital, Damascus, Syria.
Dr Maher Khalil is Fellow of the German Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery • Fellow of the German Academy for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery and Member of Nordrhein Medical Association Germany
Dr. Maher can speak English, German and Arabic.
- Auditory canal surgery
- Tympanoplasty with Mastoid Surgery
- Stapes surgery
- Minimally invasive endoscopic operations of the nose and the paranasal sinuses using Navigation System
- Surgery of the frontal skull base (cerebrospinal fluid fistulas)
- Surgery of the nasal septum and nasal concha surgery
- Functional and cosmetic nose surgery
- Snoring Diagnoses and surgery with laser or radiofrequency treatment
- Endoscopic examinations and surgery of the larynx due to hoarseness, vocal cord polyps, papilloma surgery and vocal cord paralysis
- Tumor surgery (endoscopic removal of throat cancer by laser as well as from the outside inclusive the procedures of ENT surgery and plastic surgery in the head-neck region.