Dr. Mahir Majid
Dr. Majid is a Board Certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
He has experience more than 20 years in this field, both in the UK and USA .
He delivered more than 6000 babies, an outcome of both Uncomplicated and High Risk Pregnancies.
Dr. Majid performed thousands of Gynecological surgeries on both Internal ( Uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries and cervix ) and External ( vagina,vulva,and introitus ) female genital tract for treating ;
* Tumors, including Fibroids ,Ovarian Cysts ,Endometriosis ,Pelvic infections( PID) ,Adhesions ,Opening fallopian tubes, tubal ligations.
* Urinary incontinence ( with Mesh and bladder neck Slings ) ,Cystocele ,Rectocele ,Enterocele ,Pelvic descent syndromes with wide vault of vagina.
* Cervical pre-cancerous lesions ,Abnormal pap smear ,HPV (human papilloma virus), With aid of Cryotherapy, Colposcopy ,LEEP Cone Biopsy and Laser Surgery.
* Plastic and Cosmetic surgeries, with aid of laser equipments.
- Dr. Maid has special interest in treating infertility patients, including Anovulation, treatment of Hormonal Imbalance Diseases, Polycyctic Ovarian Disease; PCOD , Intra Uterine Insemination ( IUI ) ,pelvic ULTRASONOGRAPHY, and Hysterosalpingiogram.
- Dr. Majid is actively involved in treating menopausal women with osteoporosis, vaginal atrophy, and Incontinence, and routine Annual check up with screening for cancers ,Pap smear and Sexual Transmitted Diseases ,STD.
- Dr. Majid is affiliated with 4 Major Teaching Hospitals in New Jersey. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor with both New York Medical College and Touro Medical College in New York.
- Dr. Majid is a member with American Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and many medical and clinical societies in both UK and United States.