Specialist Ophthalmologist with more than 12 years of experience
Master’s Degree in Ophthalmology – Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Membership of Egyptian Ophthalmic Society
International Basic Science Assessment of Ophthalmology and Refraction of International Council of Ophthalmology – Cambridge, UK
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBCh) – Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt.
- Pediatric ophthalmology cases examination, diagnosis and management
- Diagnosis and management of corneal diseases and treatment of dry eye with the most advanced modalities.
- Diagnosis and management of glaucoma cases
- Diabetic retinopathy cases management
- Ophthalmic medical and surgical emergencies intervention
- All minor surgical procedures (pterygium, chalazion, xanthellasma, cyst, papilloma excision)
- Strabismus correction surgery
- Cataract surgery by phacoemulsification
- Intravitreal Injection
- Ciliary body cryotherapy destruction