Dr. Majida Al Maarof is our Consultant Gynecology and Obstetrician doctor here at Emirates Hospital. Having been educated in London, UK Dr. Majida has extended her experience in her field through working in the Gulf region across Oman and the UAE as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in tertiary centres before joining Emirates Hospital.
Dr. Majida brings a wealth of experience to her practice catering to a wide range of concerns and ailments amongst women of all ages and nationalities.
She has been a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in the UK for more than 20 years. She also holds the Diploma of the Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health from the UK for 20 years. She has also authored multiple papers and publications on her subject matter.
- She runs a consultant led clinic performing a one stop gynaecological service including vulvar, vaginal and cervical care, pap smears, STD check ups, transvaginal/transabdominal pelvic ultrasound, office colposcopy, office hysteroscopy and cryocautry.
- All sexual and reproductive health problems: including long acting reversible contraception methods, IUCD insertion and removal, menstrual disorders, post-coital bleeding, pelvic pain, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), menopause concerns, endometriosis and adenomyosis, benign ovarian cysts and fibroid problems
- Vaginismus, fertility assessment, early pregnancy care
- Ring pessary insertion and maintenance when necessary for prolapse
- Preventive HPV vaccination, adolescent gynaecology and annual check up