Dr. Malati Mehta has completed MBBS & MS (ENT) from Bombay University, India and DORL & FCPS (ENT) from College of Physicians & Surgeons, Bombay. She has around 32 years of experience in India & UAE. She became a part of Aster in August 2012, she is an ENT Surgeon in emirates Hospital Clinic, Fujairah.
House Posts & Registrars Posts in ENT at Grant Medical College & J.J.Group of Hospitals, Bombay and at Topiwala National Medical College & B.Y.L.Nair Charitable Hospital, Bombay from 1976 to 1980.
As a Registrar in charge of the ENT unit, was also responsible for teaching undergraduate students.
Lecturer Post in ENT at Grant Medical College & J.J.Group of Hospitals, Bombay from 1980 to 1982.
Charge of the ENT unit at Sarvodaya Hospital, Ghatkopar, Bombay 1982 till 2002.
In private practice as ENT Specialist “A” in UAE since 2002. In addition to handling out-patients am also carrying out surgeries as have been given permission by MOH to operate at private hospitals.
Am a member of the Oto-Laryngology Association of India and have regularly attended and participated in seminars and conferences organized by the association.
Have regularly attended Oto-Laryngology conferences in UAE after moving here.
Underwent advanced training in diagnostic nasal endoscopy and nasal endoscopic surgery and am carrying out these procedures.
- MBBS – Passed at first attempt in 1976 from Grant Medical College, Bombay & Bombay University
- MS (ENT) – Passed at first attempt in 1980 from Grant Medical College, Bombay & Bombay University
- DORL (ENT) – Passed at first attempt in 1979 from College of Physicians & Surgeons, Bombay
- FCPS (ENT) – Passed at first attempt in 1980 from College of Physicians & Surgeons, Bombay
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Resection of Nasal Septum
- Fracture nasal bones
- Laryngeal surgery for cancer
- Foreign body removal from larynx, Pharynx, oesophagus
- Nasal cavity & ear
- Management of severe epistaxis
Language : Hindi, English and Arabic