Dr. Manal Adly completed her M.B.BCh in 1989 and Master Degree in Internal Medicine in 1993 from Kasr Al Aini School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt. She has also obtained a Doctorate Degree in Internal Medicine with a Thesis in Rheumatology (MD) from Cairo University, Egypt in 2003.
She practiced in various clinical roles, such as House Officer (Senior), Lecturer, Consultant of Internal Medicine, Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology and Associate Professor of Internal Medicine from 1991 – 2010 at Kast Al Aini School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt. She then moved to UAE and worked with some of the well-known organizations in Abu Dhabi prior joining Emirates Healthcare Group.
Dr. Manal has been involved in various researches and published numerous papers and is a member of numerous Medical Associations.
- Specialist in Internal Medicine with Special Interest in Endocrinology and Rheumatology
- Doctorate ( PHD ) and Master Degree in Internal Medicine , Cairo University, Egypt
- Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Cairo University
- Member of the American College Of Physicians (ACP)
- Member of the Lupus, Rheumatology, and Clinical Immunology Clinic of the department of Internal Medicine, Cairo University
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology
- Member of the Egyptian Society of Cardiology
- Diagnosis and Management of Adult Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Management of Diabetes during Pregnancy and Pregnancy related Medical disorders.
- Diagnosis and Management of Thyroid Diseases.
- Diagnosis and Management of Parathyroid, Pituitary, Adrenal and hormonal imbalance.
- Management of Obesity and Obesity related Complications.
- Diagnosis and Management of Osteoporosis.
- Diagnosis and Management of Rheumatic/Autoimmune Diseases.
- Diagnosis and Management of Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia and associated Cardiac diseases.
- Diagnosis and Management of Adult Gastroenterological, Respiratory, Hematological and Neurological disorders.