Dr. Manal is a radiologist with more than 17 years of experience in the field of Radiology spanning across Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait having special interest and expertise in Breast Imaging and different MRI modules. Dr. Manal has served for 12 years as a teaching Radiologist in “Alahrar teaching hospital” in Egypt and practiced in many private Radiology centers across Egypt for 14 years which allowed her to gain experience in the most common radiological fields.
She Holds the European Board of Radiology since 2019 and has done few elective and research rotations at the Boston Children Hospital and University of Washington (Seattle).
- Radiology Doctorate degree, Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Egypt
- European Diploma of Radiology [EDiR]
Radiology Society Memberships
- Egyptian society of breast imaging [Secretary general]
- Egyptian society of radiology
- European society of radiology
- Breast Imaging [Mammography, US, tomosynthesis, MRI]
- MRI Reporting [Neuro, H&N, MSK, Abdomen, Chest, pelvis]
- CT Reporting [Neuro, H&N, Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis, MSK, Metastatic workup]
- Female Imaging [Gynecological/Obstetric US & MRI]
- Abdominal, Pelvic & Superficial Ultrasound
- Plain & Conventional X Ray