Dr. Matta Boktor has over 13 years of experiences as a Pediatrician, Dealing with all aspects of Pediatric medicine. Dr. Matta has completed his Master of Pediatrics from Ain Shams University, Egypt, M.B.B.Ch from Assuit University, Egypt and he is certified from Australian Board (AMC). Dr. Matta has worked before in reputed hospitals in Egypt for 7 years, then joining a tertiary hospital in Kuwait for 6 years.
- Full spectrum of Pediatric and adolescent medicine services.
- Asthma, allergic rhinitis & allergy management.
- Dealing with all Pediatric infections and fever.
- Upper and lower respiratory tract conditions in infants and children.
- Managing gastrointestinal conditions like vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration.
- Management of overweight (obesity) and underweight child with nutritional advice.
- Anemia, vitamin d deficiency and other vitamins deficiencies.
- Baby feeding & nutrition advice.
- Newborn care and screening with counselling for new parents.
- Bedwetting in children.
- Well baby visits and developmental assessments along with growth and vaccination monitoring.