Dr. Mayada Samir is a Specialist Paediatrician .She has over 18 years of clinical experience in the field of general paediatrics and child health. Dr. Mayada holds Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK.
She obtained her degree of MBBCh in the year 1999 from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Alexandria, Egypt. By the year 2001 she started her career as a paediatrician at the same hospital. In 2005 she obtained her master degree in Peadiatrics and in 2009 she was honored the Membership of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK.
She had her initial training in Egypt at different governmental as well as private hospitals. By the year 2006 she joined Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Muscat, Oman as a specialist pediatrician for almost 2 years. Dr Mayada has more than 5 years experience as a paediatrician in Dubai.
Dr. Mayada speaks Arabic, English and German.
- Regular checkup visits of newborns, babies, toddlers and older children up to 15 years of age.
- Growth problems.
- Asthma, allergic rhinitis and chronic cough.
- Recurrent infections of children.
- Chronic constipation and abdominal pain in children.
- Recurrent urinary tract infections and kidney problems.
- Managing minor injuries.