Dr Maysarah Alawneh
Chief of Obstetrics / High Risk Pregnancy & Fetal Medicine
Dr. Maysarah Alawneh is a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist, and the Chief of Obstetrics/High risk pregnancy and Fetal medicine for Emirates Health Care group.
Dr. Maysarah graduated from Jordan University of Science and Technology and he is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist London, UK. He underwent a research training and certification in Fetal medicine from the Fetal Medicine Foundation(FMF) at King’s College London with a world expert Professor Kypros Nicholaides. After successful completion of the FMF fellowship Dr Maysarah obtained the Diploma in Fetal medicine by the FMF. He also underwent a clinical Maternal-Fetal Medicine fellowship at INOVA Fairfax Hospital in Falls Virginia,USA with Professor Alfred Khoury, also He served as a faculty in Virginia Commonwealth University , He is interested in teaching and research and he has a multiple abstracts and papers mostly in the field of preterm labor, also he is been a speaker in multiple conferences in the field of Fetal medicine.
Dr. Maysarah has a 7 years of experience in his field, having worked in UK,USA and UAE his career progressed to be a Chief of Obstetrics/High risk pregnancy and Fetal medicine for Emirates Health Care group.
– Medical education of higher specialization degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Jordan University of Science and Technology (Jordan)
– Diploma in Fetal Medicine, Fetal Medicine Foundation (London, UK)
LICENSES AND HOSPITAL AFFILIATION IN UAE
– Dubai Health Authority (Dubai, UAE)
– Emirates Hospital (Dubai, UAE)
– Virginia Medical License (Virginia, USA)
– Fetal Medicine Foundation License (London, UK) in performing the following:
1. First trimester screening ultrasound.
2. Fetal anatomy scan.
3. Doppler studies.
4. Cervical assessment.
5. Fetal Cardiac defects.
6. Fetal Echocardiography.
7. Fetal Invasive procedures (Amniocentesis, CVS and PUBS).
MEMBERSHIP AND BOARD CERTIFICATION
– Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF, London, UK)
– Jordan Medical Council (JMC, Amman, Jordan)
– Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (RCOG, London, UK)
– Virginia Board of Medicine (Virginia, USA)
– USMLE step 1,2 CK, 2 CS and Step 3
– Jordanian medical Board in Obstetrics and Gynecology part1 and 2.
– MRCOG Part 1 and Part 2
– Dubai Health Authority.