Dr Mayyar Alkawadri is a professional General Paediatrician. He has completed his MBCHB and MD in 2005 from the Faculty of Medicine of Damascus University, Syria, specialising in Neonatology and General Paediatrics. Dr. Mayyar is interested in respiratory and asthmatic cases in infants and children. He has taken part in several medical symposia on the level of government hospitals in the UAE.
Dr Mayyar Alkawadri worked in Gulf area for 15 years as a senior specialist. Before joining King’s, Dr AlKawadri worked at Sheikh Khalifa Hospital, caring for all inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and intensive care (PICU) paediatric cases.
- All common medical conditions, especially asthma and other respiratory diseases (pulmonology).
- All common gastroenterology disorders.
- Common allergic diseases.
- Regular growth and development check – ups (OPD clinic).
- Immunisation program.
- Common critical care cases.
- High dependency paediatric care.
- Paediatric intensive care.
Languages Spoken: English, Arabic