Dr. Medha had done her residency from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India, one of the world’s leading hospital. She went on to specialize in cornea, squint, and neuro-ophthalmology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Subsequently, she obtained a fellowship in Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus from reputed Boston Children Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA. Recently, she got training in Retinopathy of Prematurity from Aravind hospital Madurai, India. She was awarded Fellow of International College of Ophthalmologists (FICO) UK. Dr. Medha has published numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals and presented in various conferences.
- Fellowship in Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus from Boston Children Hospital and Harvard Medical School, USA..
- MD & Residency at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), India.
- Outpatient care for general ophthalmology healthcare.
- Children eye exam and management.
- Cataract surgery (toric IOLs and multifocal IOLs).
- Pediatric cataracts.
- Diabetic and Hypertensive retina screening and medical management.
- Management of congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction.
- Squint- pediatric and adult surgeries, Amblyopia management.
- Retinopathy of Prematurity.
- Corneal transplants, keratoconus management- contact lens fitting, collagen corneal linkage.
- Medical management of glaucoma.
- Intravitreal injections.
- Laser treatment for retinal diseases and anterior segment diseases.
- Ocular trauma and emergencies.
- Investigative ophthalmology (e.g., visual field, OCT and OCT-angiography, fluorescence angiography, Ultrasound).