Dr. Michel Daher, Specialist – Psychiatry, completed his psychiatry training (2012-2016) and his Fellowship in Mood Disorder (2016-2017) from the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC). After his graduation, Dr. Michel has worked at some of the very well reputed Hospitals/Clinics in Lebanon including the American University of Beirut Medical Center & Bellvue Medical Center.
Dr. Daher was a Lecturer at the Psychology Department at the American University of Beirut and Haigazian University in Beirut. He has special interest in Mental health research, brain stimulation and psychotherapy. He has also worked as a clinical supervisor for the national suicide helpline. Dr. Daher is a strong advocate of raising awareness about mental health and promoting treatment of mental disorders.
- Anxiety Disorders: Generalized Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Specific Phobia
- Mood Disorders: Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Post-partum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders such as Schizophrenia
- Alcohol and Substance Use Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Trauma related disorders such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorders