Dr. Mohamed Ayaz has over 13 years of experience in management & treatment of acute & chronic health conditions with special interest in management of Diabetes mellitus and its medical complications.
Dr. Ayaz has an impressive academic record in both undergraduate as well as post graduate levels. He obtained MBBS degree with honours from Gulf Medical College & Research Centre, part of the prestigious Gulf Medical University (GMU), Emirate of Ajman, United Arab Emirates. Dr. Ayaz did his MD (Internal Medicine) with Gold medal from Shri BM Patil Medical College, a constituent college of BLDE University, Karnataka State, India. Also attained PGD (Diabetology) from University of Leicester, UK, which is ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world.
He has undergone Intensive training at Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research Centre (SJICSRC) & National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore, India. Both institutions are world class tertiary care centres well known for their expertise in the field of cardiology & neurology respectively. He also trained at Shri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Centre (SRMCRC), Chennai, India, a premier medical college under Shri Ramachandra University. In the past he has worked with Mafraq Hospital and Central hospital, Abu Dhabi while it was under the control of the erstwhile General Authority of Health Services, Abu Dhabi. Also, worked with Rashid Hospital as well as in Dubai Hospital, which are a part of the hospital network managed by the Dubai Health Authority.
Areas of Expertise:
- Geriatric Medicine.
- Diabetes Mellitus and its associated Medical Complications.
- Acute Viral and Bacterial Systemic Infections.
- Acute and Chronic Respiratory Illnesses.
- Cardiovascular (Heart) Illnesses..
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) and it’s Associated Medical Complications.
- High Blood Cholesterol.
- Liver Disorders.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders.
- Renal (Kidney) Disorders.
- Disorders of Thyroid, Parathyroid, Pituitary and Other Endocrine Glands..
- Rheumatology (Muscles, Soft Tissue and Joint Disorders).
- Various other Inflammatory Disorders.
- Management of Patients with Non-Specific Symptoms.
- Preventive Care & Screening Check-ups / Medical Fitness Check-ups.