Dr. Mohamed Gamal Abousaleh is our lead intensivist and the Head of our ICU here at Emirates Hospital Jumeirah.
Hailing originally from Alexandria, Egypt Dr. Gamal went on to complete his education from Alexandria with a master in Critical Care, followed by his MRCP from UK. During all this, Dr. Gamal was also working and is experienced with over 10 years behind him in Critical Care across a variety of leading hospitals in the region. As a member of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine Dr. Gamal brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the patients he treats at the Intensive Care department at Emirates Hospital.
- Management of critical and unstable patients
- Sepsis, serious life threatening infections
- Multiple organ failures
- Polytrauma, complicated post-operative case
- Patients on mechanical ventilation
- Toxological emergencies
- Shock, hemodynamically unstable patients
- Post cardiac arrest case, coma