Dr Mohamed joined our group as Specialist orthopaedic at Emirates Hospital Clinic, Fujairah. He has completed MBBS and Ms (orthopaedic) from Mansoura and Zagazig University. He worked as orthopaedic specialist in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Dubai. He has experience of more than 17 years in management of trauma and orthopaedic disorders.
- MBBS – In November 2003 from Mansoura University.
- MS ( ORTHOPEDIC ) – In MAY 2012 from Zagazig University.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Diagnosis and Management of paediatric and orthopaedic fractures.
- Management of sport injures.
- Diagnosis and Management of neck and low back pain.
- Diagnosis and Management knee and shoulder osteoarthritis.
- Management of club foot and developmental dysplasia of hip.
- Diagnosis and Management of tenosynovitis, septic arthritis and gout arthritis.
- Diagnosis and Management of carpal tunnel syndrome and cubital tunnel syndrome.
Language : English and Arabic