Dr. Mohamed Kandil – Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon (Arthroscopic Sports Surgeon)
Dr Mohamed Kandil brings with him more than 15 years of experience of stellar performance in the field of orthopedics and sports medicine. Having worked in several esteemed institutions of orthopedics in Germany, Dubai and Egypt. He is the go-to expert consulted by several famous professional swimmers from UAE national team, basketball players, runners, golfers, rugby players, squash players, tennis players and footballers including the legendary Diego Maradona and Zidane.
Dr. Kandil believes that to achieve the best possible results for any particular patient, a strategic combination of surgical and non-surgical technique should be utilized.
- Master’s degree in Orthopedics & Trauma Surgery (MSc), Faculty of Medicine Ain-Shams University Cairo, Egypt.
- Diploma in Sports Medicine from University of South Wales, UK
- Fellowship Orthopedics Surgery at Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany.
- Fellowship Hip Arthroscopy, Centro De Cirugia Ortopedica, Traumatologica Medicine Deportiva, Santander, Spain.
- Egyptian Orthopedic Association Member, Egypt
- AO Foundation Member and Instructor, Switzerland
- AO Fellowship in Trauma, Germany
- AO Gulf Region Community Development Officer, Switzerland
- AAOS Member, USA
- SICOT Member, Belgium
Clinical Expertise & Service offered
- All arthroscopic procedures of the knee, shoulder, ankle, hip, elbow and wrist joints, with main interest for the arthroscopic shoulder, knee, ankle joints surgeries, including complex ligament repair & reconstruction.
- Joint replacement surgeries (knee, hip and shoulder joints)